Zyvox is an oxazolidinone antibiotic medication used to treat wide range of bacterial infections such as pneumonia, skin infections and various infections that are resistant to other antibiotics. Zyvox contains linezolid as its active component and is available in form of tablets, oral suspension and injection.
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Zyvox
- Availability: In Stock
Delivery Time : Express Shipping (7-12 Working Days)
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
Zyvox Action Mechanism
Zyvox executes its action by selectively inhibiting bacterial protein synthesis through binding to bacterial ribosomal sites. As a result, Zyvox prevents the formation of functional 70S-initiation complex, which forms an essential part of bacterial translational process.
Consult your health care professional before taking Zyvox medication as its dosage depends upon your age, severity of clinical condition and medical history, if present. The usual recommended Zyvox dosage for acquired pneumonia is 600 mg, either orally or through IV every 12 hours for 10-14 days. While Zyvox dosage for skin infections is 400 mg orally for every 12 hours up to 10-14 days.
Do not take Zyvox if you
- Are allergic to any of its active or inactive components,
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding or alcoholic,
- Suffer from various medical problems such as kidney disease, hypertension, blood disorders, certain tumors or related conditions, etc
Zyvox Side Effects
Common side effects of Zyvox include
- Diarrhea or constipation and mild nausea,
- Headache, dizziness and vomiting,
- Changes in taste or stomach upset.
While serious side effects of Zyvox include
- Irregular heartbeat and restlessness,
- Seizures and problems in breathing,
- Unusual bruising or bruising and vision changes.