Indapamide is an oral diuretic medication used to treat salt and water retention from heart failure and high blood pressure. Indapamide is usually available in form of tablets for oral administration.
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Indapamide
- Availability: In Stock
Delivery Time : Express Shipping (7-12 Working Days)
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
Indapamide Action Mechanism
Indapamide executes its action by blocking the slow component of delayed rectifier potassium current (IKs) without altering rapid component (IKr).Indapamide antagonizes the action of KCNQ1 and KCNE1 proteins and is also found to stimulate vasodilatory hypotensive prostaglandin (PGE2) synthesis.
Consult your medical professional before taking Indapamide, as its dosage depends upon your clinical condition, other medications you might be taking and any medical history, if present. The usual recommended Indapamide dosage to for hypertension is 1.25 mg and for edema of congestive heart failure is 2.5 mg per day and usually prescribed to be taken in morning.
Do not take Indapamide if you
- Are allergic to any of its active or inactive components,
- Are pregnant (or planning to become pregnant) or breastfeeding,
- Suffer from kidney ailments, diabetes, gout and electrolyte or fluid complications.
Indapamide Side Effects
Common side effects of Indapamide include
- Headache, diarrhea or nausea,
- Stomach upset or pain and loss of appetite.
While serious side effects of Indapamide include
- Flu like symptoms, blurred vision, weakness or tiredness,
- Irregular heartbeat and anxiousness or restlessness,
- Muscle cramps or spasm and redness or loosening of skin,
- Dry mouth and various allergic manifestations.