Plavix is an anticoagulant medication used to prevent harmful blood clots in individuals who have recently experienced heart attack, stroke or severe chest pain. Plavix is available in form of film coated tablets (75 mg strength).
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Generic Plavix
- Availability: In Stock
Delivery Time : Express Shipping (7-12 Working Days)
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
|Generic Plavix||180mg||90 Pills||$399.00|
|Generic Plavix||40mg||90 Pills||$159.00|
|Generic Plavix||30mg||90 Pills||$149.00|
|Generic Plavix||100mg||30 Pills||$49.00|
|Generic Plavix||300mg||90 Pills||$199.00|
Plavix Action Mechanism
Plavix acts as inhibitor of platelet aggregation and executes its action through irreversibly inhibiting adenosine diphosphate (ADP) chemoreceptor (P2Y12 receptor) present on platelet cell membranes. Hence, Plavix inhibits function of platelets and acts as blood thinner, showing its effect.
Consult your medical professional before taking Plavix, as its dosage depends upon your other medications you might be using or any other clinical condition and medical history, if present. The usual recommended dosage of Plavix is 75 mg per day (with a starting dose of 300 mg) per day and should be taken at same time per day.
Do not take Plavix if you
- Are allergic to any of its active or inactive components,
- Are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning for any surgery,
- Suffer from active bleeding or blood disorder, kidney or liver ailments or have a history of surgery or injuries.
Plavix Side Effects
Common side effects of Plavix include itching.
While serious side effects of Plavix include
- Coughing up blood, chest pain and pain in arm or shoulder,
- Sudden numbness or weakness, confusion and unusual bleeding,
- Vision, speech or balance problems and blood in urine or nosebleed,
- Jaundice, unusual bleeding, bloody or tarry stools and pale skin.