Meloxicam is a pain killer medication used to reduce in treatment of pain or swelling in osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. Meloxicam belongs to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAIDs) class of drugs and is generally available in form of tablets (7.5 milligrams and 15 milligrams).
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Meloxicam
- Availability: In Stock
Delivery Time : Express Shipping (7-12 Working Days)
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
|Generic Meloxicam||15mg||90 Pills||$99.00||
|Generic Meloxicam||15mg||60 Pills||$79.00||
|Generic Meloxicam||15mg||30 Pills||$59.00||
Meloxicam Action Mechanism
Meloxicam executes its action through inhibiting cyclooxygenase type 1 and type 2 enzymes that are necessary for synthesis of prostaglandins. Hence, Meloxicam reduces prostaglandin (mediators of inflammation) levels and its accompanying symptoms in the body.
Consult your medical professional before taking Meloxicam, as its dosage depends upon your age, medical condition, other medications you might be taking and any clinical history, if present. The usual recommended dosage of Meloxicam to treat signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis is 7.5 mg (15 mg is also recommended in some cases) taken per day.
Do not take Meloxicam if you
- Are allergic to any of its components or penicillin or cephalosporin antibiotics,
- Smoke or drink alcohol, are pregnant or breastfeeding or recently undergone heart surgery,
- Suffer from hypertension, diabetes, heart ailments, kidney or liver complications, asthma, bleeding problems or stomach complications (or have a history of stomach or intestinal problems).
Meloxicam Side Effects
Common side effects of Meloxicam include
- Dizziness, constipation or diarrhea,
- Gas or heartburn and stomach pain
While serious side effects of Meloxicam include
- Difficulty in breathing, chest pain and unusual weakness or tiredness,
- Nausea or vomiting, skin rash, blurred vision and swelling of eyelids , throat or lips,
- Yellowing of eyes or skin and black or bloody stools or blood in urine.