Casodex is an anti-cancer medicine used to treat advanced metastatic prostate cancer in males. Casodex is generally available in form of tablets for oral administration.
Customer Ask Questions?
There are no questions for this product.
Casodex Action Mechanism
Casodex acts through binding to androgen receptor and prevents activation as well as subsequent up regulation of androgen responsive genes by androgenic hormones. Thus, Casodex slows down the tumor growth, by blocking the action of male hormones in prostate region of body.
Casodex has a standard dosage pattern irrespective of its severity. The usual recommended dosage of Casodex is 50 mg tablet per day (can be taken either in morning or evening, but usually preferred to be taken at same time). Casodex is prescribed to be taken with a glass of water and with or without regard to meals.
Do not take Casodex if you
- Are allergic to any of its components,
- Are pregnant (or planning to become pregnant) or breastfeeding,
- Suffer from serious medical complications such as liver diseases, diabetes, anemia or other blood cell related problems.
Casodex Side Effects
Common side effects of Casodex include
- Diarrhea, nausea and weakness or tiredness,
- Hot flashes and loss of appetite.
While serious side effects of Casodex include
- Shortness of breath, chest pain or severe nausea and vomiting,
- Blood in urine or dark urine and yellowing of eyes or skin,
- Severe allergic manifestations such as skin rash, swelling of face, lips or tongue and itching or hives.
Reviews Over Casodex
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!