Xyzal is an anti allergic medication used to treat or reduce various effects caused by histamine in body such as watery eyes, runny nose, sneezing and itching. Xyzal contains Levocetirizine as the active ingredient and is available in form of oral solution (2.5 mg per 5 ml) and breakable tablets (5 mg).
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Xyzal
- Availability: In Stock
Delivery Time : Express Shipping (7-12 Working Days)
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
Xyzal Action Mechanism
Xyzal shows its action mechanism through selectively inhibiting peripheral histamine receptors, particularly H1 receptors. Hence, Xyzal inhibits the production of histamine in body and helps in relieving symptoms caused by allergic manifestations.
Do consult your medical professional before taking Xyzal as its dosage depends upon your age, severity of the condition and any other medications that you are currently taking. The recommended dosage of Xyzal in adults is 5 mg tablet taken once daily in evening. While, Xyzal dose in children is 2.5 mg tablet or one teaspoonful of liquid to be taken in evening once daily.
Do not take Xyzal if you are
- Allergic to any of its components or any foods,
- Pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from any kidney diseases,
- Taking alcohol and other medications such as monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs).
Xyzal Side Effects
Common side effects of Xyzal include
- Constipation, vomiting or diarrhea,
- Stuffy nose, sore throat, cough or dry mouth,
- Drowsiness, weakness or sinus pain.
While serious side effects of Xyzal include
- Numbness or tingling around your lips or mouth, nosebleed (in children) and fever,
- Hearing problems, depression or hallucinations,
- Jaundice and dark-colored urine or foul-smelling stools,
- Loss of appetite and stomach pain or cramps.