Gabapentin is an oral medication used to control seizures with epilepsy in adults and also to relieve nerve pain associated with shingles infection. A Gamma-AminoButyric Acid (GABA) analog, Gabapentin is generally available in form of capsules, tablets and liquid suspension.
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Gabapentin
- Availability: In Stock
Delivery Time : Express Shipping (7-12 Working Days)
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
|Generic Gabapentin||600mg||40 Pills||$99.00|
Gabapentin Action Mechanism
The exact action mechanism of Gabapentin is unknown but it is thought to execute its action either by enhancing neuronal GABA synthesis or through affecting calcium channels in brain. In fact of its structural similarity with GABA, Gabapentin do not bind to GABA receptors in brain.
Consult your medical professional before taking Gabapentin, as its dosage depends upon your age, clinical condition, other medications you might be taking and any medical history, if present. The usual recommended Gabapentin dosage to control seizures is 300 mg taken thrice a day. Gabapentin is generally prescribed to be taken with water, usually at same time every day and with or without regard to meals.
Do not take Gabapentin if you
- Are allergic to any of its components or other medications,
- Are pregnant (or planning to become pregnant) or breastfeeding,
- Suffer from serious medical complications such as kidney ailments.
Gabapentin Side Effects
Common side effects of Gabapentin include
- Nausea, constipation and slurred speech,
- Weight gain and tremors,
- Difficulty in walking or controlling muscle movements.
While serious side effects of Gabapentin include
- Drastic mood changes such as thought of suicide or death,
- Severe allergic manifestations such as itching or hives, skin rash and swelling of face, lips or tongue.