Zithromax is a macrolide antibiotic medication used to treat various bacterial infections such as infections of ear, respiratory tract, sinus, throat and skin, pnuemonia and inflammatory diseases of pelvic and also in treatment of sexually transmitted diseases such as gonorrhea, chlamydia and chancroid. Zithromax is generally available in form of tablets and liquid suspension, for oral administration.
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Zithromax
- Availability: In Stock
Delivery Time : Express Shipping (7-12 Working Days)
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
Zithromax Action Mechanism
Zithromax acts through preventing bacterial protein synthesis by interfering with their growth. Zithromax binds to 50S ribosomal subunit of bacteria and thus, inhibits translation of RNA in bacteria cell and finally results in bacterial death.
Consult your medical professional before taking Zithromax, as its dosage depends upon your clinical condition and medical history, if present. The Usual recommended dosage of Zithromax for bacterial infections is 250 mg or 500 mg per day for three to five days. While, Zithromax dosage for treatment of sexually transmitted disease is 1 gram to 2 grams for one time only.
Do not take Zithromax if you
- Are allergic to any of its components or other macrolide antibiotics,
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding or will undergo surgery,
- Suffer from heart ailments, kidney or liver disease or myasthenia gravis.
Zithromax Side Effects
Common side effects of Zithromax include
- Headache, dizziness or diarrhea,
- Insomnia, constipation and vomiting,
- Vaginal itching or skin rash and stomach pain.
While serious side effects of Zithromax include
- Loss of appetite, chest pain and severe skin reactions,
- Dark urine, clay-colored stools and jaundice,
- Watery or bloody diarrhea and severe allergic manifestations.