Paxil is an antidepressant medication used to treat anxiety disorders, post traumatic stress, panic attacks, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD) and obsessive compulsive disorder(OCD). Paxil contains paroxetine as its active component and is available in form of film coated tablets and oral suspension.
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Paxil
- Availability: In Stock
Delivery Time : Express Shipping (7-12 Working Days)
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
Paxil Action Mechanism
Paxil belongs to selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) class of drugs and acts by inhibiting neuronal reuptake of serotonin through potentiating serotonergic activity in central nervous system. As a result, Paxil blocks the uptake of serotonin by human platelets and thus changes the chemical balance in brain.
Consult your medical professional before taking Paxil as it may cause serious medical complications if taken in overdose or in presence of any clinical history. The usual recommended Paxil dosage for generalized anxiety disorder, OCD and PTSD in adults is 20 mg per day. While, Paxil dose is 10 mg and 20 mg respectively for panic disorder and social anxiety disorder in adults taken on daily basis.
Do not take Paxil if you
- Are allergic to any of its components or pregnant or breast feeding,
- Have a family history of bipolar disorder and suicide attempts or suicidal thoughts,
- Suffer from liver or renal ailments, heart diseases, diabetes, glaucoma or seizures.
Paxil Side Effects
Common side effects of Paxil include
- Insomnia, drowsy or dizzy feeling and mild nausea,
- Constipation, nervousness or weight changes,
- Decreased sex drive or impotence, dry mouth and ringing in your ears.
While serious side effects of Paxil include
- Confusion, hallucinations or seizures,
- Easy bruising or bleeding, stiff or rigid muscles and loss of coordination,
- Breathing or memory problems, fast or uneven heartbeats or tremors,
- Overactive reflexes, high fever or unsteady feeling.