Erythromycin is an oral antibiotic medication used to treat wide range of bacterial infections such as pneumonia, pertussis, diphtheria, rheumatic fever, venereal disease and infections of ear, intestine, respiratory tract, urinary tract and skin. Erythromycin is available in form of tablet and long-acting tablets or chewable tablets, liquid suspension, capsules or long-acting capsules and pediatric drops for oral administration.
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Erythromycin
- Availability: In Stock
Delivery Time : Express Shipping (7-12 Working Days)
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
Erythromycin Action Mechanism
Erythromycin executes its action through inhibiting protein synthesis and also various structural and functional activities critical for bacterial cell replication. Thus, Erythromycin slows down the growth by inhibiting translational process and sometimes causes death of sensitive bacteria.
Consult your medical professional before taking Erythromycin, as its dosage depends upon the type and severity of infection, effectiveness and tolerance of medication and clinical history, if present. The usual recommended dosage of Erythromycin is between 250 mg to 500 mg for either every 6 hours (four times per day) or every 8 hours (three times per day) up to 7 or 21 days.
Do not take Erythromycin if you
- Are pregnant (or planning to become pregnant) or breastfeeding,
- Are allergic to any of its active or inactive components,
- Suffer from medical complications such as kidney or liver ailments, myasthenia gravis or arrhythmia.
Erythromycin Side Effects
Common side effects of Erythromycin include
- Diarrhea or vomiting,
- Stomach upset or cramps and mild skin rash.
While serious side effects of Erythromycin include
- Unusual tiredness and difficulty in breathing or swallowing,
- Dark urine, pale stools and vaginal infection,
- Severe skin rash and itching.